Sunday, June 26, 2005

=(

I couldn't sleep after i post the recent message. I cried and cried .. shouting with my pillows blocking my face. Don't wanna let my family members know what am i .. how am i .. freaking emo ..

Wipe my tears .. wash my face .. headed to cafe .. got myself a bottle of Hei .. Bloated .. why am i depressed? Why am i sad? Why i am like this which i am not like this? I asked GOD .. there's no answer.

She called .. told her everything what i've wrote in blog. I almost cried when i talk to her. Tomorrow .. another day to go over with .. Fcuking week i had.

I hate myself .. I cannot forgive myself of what i've done. Even if everybody in this world forgive me .. i can't forgive myself .. =( .. God Damn Me !!!

No matter what happens to me, i still love you darling .. Muacks =*

:: 5327450701314 ::

1 Comments:

Blogger MistaBarista said...

Thanks for reading =) .. Anyway .. nothing will happen to me .. I'm just busy working. Hear bout Gloomy Sunday ? It's a suicide song. Read bout the history and i chicken out =D .. don't dare yourself ..

June 29, 2005 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home