Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A New Year 2008

i supposed to blog yesterday (1st Jan 2008) but unfortunately, my desktop crashed. Sigh.. sent for repairs.

I've quit from The Friends Cafe, just an announcement to make, will be heading to singapore this time around.. I'm sad as i'm leaving a place called my 2nd home, where i almost do everything there. Thanks to my Boss (WKT) and all the in-out crew that made me what i am today. Special thanks dedication to Dajie, Henry, Grace, Eila, Jayen, Azam - i appreciate and honoured working with u guys since i start work since 1st Jan 2004 :] i'll always remember u guys and i love u all! Thanks for the memories of our up and down. Every single part of the cafe meant a lot to me. Don't get me wrong if i'm quiet and looking around the cafe being emo - i'm just recalling the memories with you guys. Frankly speaking, i'm happy.. i'm happy working with you guys.. i'm seriously happy T.T - Take care and good luck in your future undertakings. I'm always there to support every single things that u guys do.

Just wanna wish everyone a Happy New Year 2008 and i'm sorry for those who have hard feelings on me and thanks for those who morally supported me thru'out the years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home