Monday, September 27, 2004

September 27th 2004 - Evening

DAMN .. i just woke up - 1800 - am i that tired ? i skipped college the whole day .. woke up at 1300 to fetch my girlfriend to work and again at 1800 .. that's the time i wake up to pick her up and send her back home. She's kinda mad at me as she woke up early in the morning to call me to wake me up to go for classes .. =(

I hardly sleep last night after i turned off the computer. I managed to sleep but woken up by a dream. Then i started to think bout the financial that i gonna keep and calculate them. I don't think it's enough and i'll try to find alternative way. I think i need to talk to some people that i know so that they can guide me into opening a coffee bar .. or perhaps get some books to read .. to gain knowledge all sorts .. Jack told me bout this idea which i think it's true ..
I'm still thinking bout the name of the drinks for my 2 house blend .. Wonder what it gonna be .. =) maybe my creation of drinks is a good start for listing them in my future cafe's menu =p


Gotta eat my dinner now .. damn hungry .. didn't eat the whole day .. signing off and going to work at 2030 .. if i'm not tired then maybe i'll write something later .. else i'm gonna zzZzZz =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home