Friday, July 22, 2005

wHy ?!??!~

Woke up early today just to go over to cafe to do some costing. Damn sleepy .. wanna sleep moreeee !!! ..

Anyway, started work. In the kitchen most of the time smsing her when i wasn't busy cooking. But somehow before she went to sleep, i called her and she was brushing her teeth. I wasn't busy at that time. Later when she miss called, i called her back, there's an order comes in. A Main Course. Definitely i need to hang up and do my job..

Why? Why must you be angry with me? I'm working. I called you when i have the time but somehow if there's an order, i need to do my work. It's my responsibility. The boss is around. How can i pass my work to another person? Sorry that i need to hang up. It's not that you're not important but .. I don't understand .. =(

You told me that you don't know that i'm busy or not. But i am not busy actually. I can't cook with 1 hand. The concetration is there.. I wanna talk to you as i misses you badly. Just hoping you would understand my situation. I'm not mad but sad .. sad i'm stucked in the middle .. =(

You know i won't be giving up so easily as i know that gaining you back it's not easy. You know i'll be waiting for you. You know i'm waiting for this Sunday. You know that i missed you all the time. You know that i think bout you every second the clock ticking. You know that i love you for the rest of my life.

Good night, sweet dreams, sleep tight my darling ..
Love you always .. Muacks ~! =*

::5327450701314:: KLF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home