Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Happy 1st Month Anniversary

It's all started since 14th August 2005. We've decided that we start all over again the relationship and forget bout the past. So we start a new life, a brand new me and her. Wishing we will last forever. Love you babey..

I've designed a card - 1st Month Anniversary card for her ..
You guys can have a look =)


This is when you take the card out from the envolope..



And then when you open it.. =) A poem ..



And lastly at the back of the card =)



.Ps.
Babey, I'm really into this relationship this time with all my heart and soul. Seriously committed myself and settle down. Hoping one day you'll see the security and sincerity in me. I hate the past too and hate myself. Often ask myself 'why' and blame myself. =( Although this 1st month doesn't meant to you anything, it meant a lot to me. It hurts me when you told me that it's nothing special. I understand.. =)
Happy 1st Month Anniversary ..
Love you so much babey .. Muacks muacks !

:: KLF :: 5327450701314 :: KLF

1 Comments:

Blogger Caressa Oorloff said...

this is really sweet...if i was the other person i wud really love it :D

November 7, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home