Friday, September 09, 2005

What's my fault this time?

What did i do that made u pissed off?
What did i do that made u angry?
What did i do that made u sad?
What did i do?

Just a question .. an answer would solve it all ..
Just an imitation .. to test someone's patience ..
Just some giggle .. to know someone's happy ..
Just some anger tone .. to know someone's moody ..
But what did i do wrong?

I'm not angry with ya ..
I'm not blaming ya ..
I'm not sad ..
I'm not moody ..
I felt pressed ..
I felt tensed ..
I felt being blamed ..
But i control myself and my temper ..
I don't blame you for not calling back ..
I don't blame you for not saying sorry ..
But what did i do wrong now?

I'm sorry darling ..
Love you .. muacks ..

:: KLF :: 5327450701314 :: KLF ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home