Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Stringless Puppet

Sometimes i feel that i'm like a puppet without strings..
Sometimes i feel loved the way you gave it to me..
What's with all those hugs and kisses?
Just trying to make me happy just because i want it?
What's with all those love you and miss you?
Just trying to satisfy me because i won't hang up if u don't say?
So many things been wondering in my mind..
Which makes my tears roll down my cheeks..
When i think about all those..
When i think about us..
When you're mad at me..
It just makes me can't stop thinking about you..
All the time..
Telling me 'one day'..
When would be the day?
Today is 3rd of August 2005..
I'm 23 now..
Another 17 years..
It would be 3rd of August 2022..
6205 days to go..
Which day will it be?
I don't know..

::5327450701314::
Love you darling .. muacks ~!
* My tears is worth for you *
Good night .. sweet dreams ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home