Sunday, July 31, 2005

Nothing bout myself..

I care about you more than i care bout myself..
I worried about you more than i worried bout myself..
I think about you more than i think bout myself..
I want you to be happy more than i want myself to be happy..
I see something in you but i saw nothing in me without you..
I don't want you to be sad as i can be sad all the time..
I don't want you to be hurt as i can be hurt all the time..
I laugh with you but i will be crying alone..
I wanna be with you more than being alone..
I miss you more than i miss myself..
I love you more than i love myself..

Love you always darling .. right here waiting for you ..
:: 537450701314 :: Muacks

* Bet you didn't keep the receipt as there printed

Qty----------Item-----------------------Price
1-------5327450701314----------------$0.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home