Sunday, July 24, 2005

Not totally happy but not sad ..

Sleepless night as my boss involved in an accident. =( Slept for couple of hours and managed to reach her place at 12 (it's a deal - not early and not a single minute late)

Went JJ for shopping. Had Kuih Bahulu .. hehe .. Drive down all the way to Jonker .. wanted to had Laksa but Item86. Had something else and cendol .. =p

Reached Mp for movie. Fantastic 4 ..

Starbucks for a drink .. head back home ..

We are still friends .. but .. we hold hands .. we kissed .. we hugz .. i love you .. i miss you .. blah blah .. What is all this means? Because i want it? There's no meaning at all .. having all this, i'm happy but .. there's no relationship at all between us. I know i've asked too much and i got rejected again .. Sorry to hurt you by my expression .. I'm not forcing you .. and don't think that i'm sad .. i'm not sad .. just .. i want you !! I want u to give me or say to me with your heart and mean it on a relationship .. not just as a friend .. What am i typing? Readers, you can stop reading after "Starbucks for a drink .. head back home .." =( I think the rest is just nonsense .. =p

Love you darling, forever and ever ..
:: 5327450701314 :: Muacks..

-KLF-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home